Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital - Mumbai
Kokilaben’s panel of medical experts have painstakingly credentialed and defined each doctor’s privileges, ensuring increased patient safety with the provision of high-quality medical services.
Kokilaben’s doctors are supported by standardised care protocols that help deliverconsistent patient care and follow a common treatment plan for a given illness. The talent pool is further strengthened by qualified and well-trained nursing and technical professionals. Our nurses are trained in the latest techniques across various specialties and have implemented global best practices in caregiving.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients. This is made possible with our unique Full Time Specialist System that ensures availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to our hospital.
- Kokilaben Hospital’s team is committed to provide the finest healthcare to every patient
- The entire Specialist Team follows a Common Plan, so that no time is lost in getting expert advice for the simplest clinical problems or for the most complex disorders
- With state-of- the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and Full Time Specialists, our system ensures the best outcomes for our patients
- The model guarantees excellence in delivery of care to very critical patients and after
complex interventions or surgeries leading to success rates matching to that of the best
centres in our country and overseas
- Based on the practice prevalent in premier international centres, the hospital’s aim to
deliver subspecialty based care in major clinical areas – an approach which is unique among
private medical centres in the country
- The system brings together resources, expertise and capabilities in various specialties under one roof to better meet the needs of the growing number of patients with multisystemic
- The hospital team is driven to deliver excellent, cost-effective and evidence-based patientcare.