Fortis Hospital - Bangalore
Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road
The Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore over the passage of time has earned the name of being a preferred destination for healthcare services in the country. It is synonymous with credibility in terms of medical well being. A perfect harmony of the best doctors and full time consultants, backed by the best technology and facilities helps Bangalore Fortis Hospitals to be a front runner is healthcare services in the country as well as the world.
Fortis Hospitals is among the biggest Indian Healthcare Networks in India. Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road has been awarded a JCI accreditation for the 4th time around which is the golden seal as far as clinical benchmarks are concerned globally. The Joint Commission accredits over 17,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
The purpose of The Joint Commission’s National Patient Safety Goals is to promote specific improvements in patient safety. With the advent of medical tourism, international healthcare accreditation of hospitals located in countries around the world has increasingly grown in importance. Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road at Bangalore was recently ranked first among the Medical Tourism Hospitals Globally. According to MTQUA (Medical Travel and Health Tourism Quality Alliance).
Fortis Healthcare is the country’s ‘fastest’ growing healthcare group. We have grown from first hospital at Mohali (Chandigarh) which opened in 2001 to over 55 facilities today. These include the world famous Escorts Heart Institute and the erstwhile Wockhardt facilities. From North to South, East to West, Fortis truly has India covered – the frontier city of Amritsar, to Ludhiana, Mohali, the National Capital region, Mumbai, Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata and many more destinations are all home to Fortis facilities. Fortis occupies a place of pride in India’s healthcare delivery system.
- Bangalore’s first Cath Lab dedicated to emergency heart attack treatment
- Record Door-to-Balloon time of 17 minutes for a case of primary angioplasty
- Largest number of Primary angioplasties among all corporate Hospitals in Bangalore
- One of the first Cardiac centers to have a program for managing complex PTCAs in Karnataka
- One of the first centers in India to perform Carotid stenting
- One of the first Cardiac centers in India to have a successful Balloon Mitral Valvotomy (BMV) programs
- Dedicated Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab with latest 3D Mapping technology commissioned
- Record Door-to-Balloon time of 11 minutes for a complex primary angioplasty case
- Introduced IVUS (IntraVascular Ultrasound) with Opti-cross technology for the first time in Bangalore
- Recognized by global media like Sky News, Paris Mach, New York Times, The Economist.