Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre
Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, an International medical facility, is a quaternary care hospital dedicated to fostering and responding to the needs of a diverse patient population. The hospital provides highest quality healthcare in India, as well as access to cutting-edge technology and has experienced, caring medical professionals. The hospital is committed to being an internationally significant health care system with state-of-the art infrastructure facilities.
RIMC is designed to provide highly specialised care in all specialities with special focus on care of the critically ill and multi-organ transplantation patients. Established under the formidable leadership of Prof. Mohamed Rela, a world-renowned surgeon in the field of liver surgery and transplantation, this hospital houses one of the worlds largest dedicated liver intensive care units. In addition to the quality of the quaternary care in all specialities, the hospital is committed to provide day-to-day primary and secondary care to the local population on par with international standards may be even a notch higher.
Some of the distinguishing trademarks of RIMC are:
- RIMC is a multi-super speciality hospital in a sprawling area of 36 acres of land located in Chromepet, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- The facility, with 450 beds inclusive of 130 critical-care beds, 14 operating rooms and state-of-the art reference laboratories and radiology services, is conveniently located in close proximity to road, rail and air transport.
- RIMC is led and managed by world-renowned doctors who are committed to healthcare.
- RIMC offers the widest spectrum of clinical care, education and research. The hospital offers cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art treatment facilities designed to deliver healthcare at an affordable cost.
- Rela Institute is driven by patient needs, comfort and trust.