DR. VIKRAM GAGNEJA
Consultant – Paediatrics & Intensivist, Pediatrics
Manipal Hospitals – Dwarka, Delhi.
MBBS From Manipal Academy Of Higher Education (February 2001) | DNB (Paediatrics) From National Board Of Examinations, India (November 2007) | Paediatric Critical Care Fellowship From ISCCM+ Indian Academy Of Pediatrics (Dec 2011) | Paediatric Critical Care Fellowship From National Board Of Examination (July 2013).
Fellowship & Membership
- Paediatric Critical Care Fellowship From ISCCM+ Indian Academy Of Pediatrics (Dec 2011)
- Paediatric Critical Care Fellowship From National Board Of Examination (July 2013)
- Life Member, Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Life Member, IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- Life Member, College of Pediatric Critical Care
Field of Expertise
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Paediatric Pulmonology
- General Paediatric
Awards & Achievements
- Oral paper presentation at the International conference of critical care medicine 2011-New Delhi: Non-invasive ventilation in Acute respiratory failure in pediatric.
- Advanced Pediatric hemodynamic monitoring: November 2010 at Sir Gangaram Hospital.
- National Assembly on Mechanical Ventilation: June 2011 at Sir Gangaram Hospital.
- Workshop on Mechanical ventilation: Pedicon 2012 at Gurgaon.
- Workshop on Neonatal & Pediatric Ventilation: March 2013 at BLK Super speciality Hospital.
- Certified Faculty for Basic Pediatric Intensive Care Course (BPICC).
- Joint Organizing Secretary for NCPCC2014.
- Basic Paediatric Intensive Critical Course faculty: Pedicon 2014.
- Advanced Paediatric Critical Care CME: Pedicon 2017.
Talks & Publications
- Poster presentation at National level — Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Children: Clinical presentation and Diagnostic evaluation—at 60th Annual Conference of Cardiology Society of India (CSI-2008).
- Gagneja Vikram, Khilnani P. New Fever in PICU: Nosocomial Infection. In: Khilanani P, editor. IAP Textbook of Pediatric ICU protocols 2nd ed. New Delhi: Jaypee brother medical publishers; 2013.p.69.
- Gagneja Vikram, Khilnani P, Carcillo J. Septic shock and MODS. In: Udani S, Ugra D, Chugh K, Khilnani P .editors. IAP Pediatric Intensive Care.2nd ed. New Delhi: Jaypee brother medical publishers; 2013.p.255-269.
- Gagneja Vikram. Pheochromocytoma: A case report and review of the literature. The Intensivist (PICC) Jan. 2011;23-27.
- Gagneja Vikram. Pediatric Renal Replacement Therapy. The Intensivist (PICC) Aug.2010;19-23.
- Gagneja Vikram. Recruitment Maneuvers. The Intensivist (PICC) Oct.2011;6-8.
- Kumar Pardeep, Saikia Bhaskar, Sharma Rachna, Gagneja Vikram, Jain Parshant, Khilnani P. Burkholdaria Capacia-Hemorrhagic pericardial effusion and pyothorax in an immunocompetent child. nnnnnPediatric Infectious Disease. Jan.2013;5(1):16-18.
- CT angiographic images of Takayasu’s arteritis. Bhaskar Saikia, Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Vikram Gagneja, Rachna Sharma. Indian Journal of Rheumatology.March 2014; 9(1):38-39.
- Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Bhaskar Saikia, Rachna Sharma, Vikram Gagneja, Praveen Khilnani. Pachymeningitis in a Young Child Responded to Antitubercular Therapy: A Case Report. Journal of child neurology (Impact Factor: 1.59). 10/2013; DOI:10.1177/0883073813504243.
- Bhaskar Saikia, Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Rachna Sharma, Vikram Gagneja, Praveen Khilnani. Isolated Severe Bilateral Bronchomalacia. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics (Impact Factor: 0.72). 05/2013; DOI:10.1007/s12098-013-1079-7.
- Gagneja Vikram, Gupta Dhiren. Ultrasound in Pediatric Intensive Care. Journal of Pediatric Critical Care. Jan. 2014;53-62.
- Gagneja Vikram, Khilnani Praveen, Castillo Leticia. Pediatric Septic Shock In Khilnani P .editors. A practical approach to pediatric intensive care.3rd edition New Delhi: Jaypee brother medical publishers; 2015.p.546-553.
- Gagneja Vikram, Khilnani Praveen. Ultrasounds in pediatric intensive care In Khilnani P .editors. A practical approach to pediatric intensive care.3rd edition New Delhi: Jaypee brother medical publishers; 2015.p.218-224
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male