DR. SUNIL G KINI - Consultant Orthopedic Surgery
DR. SUNIL G KINI
Consultant : Orthopedic Surgery
Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru
QUALIFICATION: MBBS | M.S | DNB | MRCS (Glasgow & Edinburgh) | M.Ch MNAMS, Dip. SICOT (Belgium)
Fellowship & Membership
- Senior Fellow (Hip and Knee) London
- Fellow (Hip and Knee) Sydney, Australia
- Fellow (Hip and Knee) Germany
- Fellow (Adult Reconstruction) Singapore
Field of Expertise
- Hip and Knee (Primary and Revision Joint Replacement)
- Shoulder & Elbow Replacement surgery
- Arthroscopy surgery of Knee & Hip (Ligament reconstruction) (ACL/PCL/MCL, PLC, MPFL), Meniscal surgeries, Cartilage repair including stem cell, OATS, ACI therapy)
- Sports and Adult Reconstruction.
- Complex trauma surgeries
Awards & Achievements
- Performed more than 2000 Joint Replacement surgeries. Performed more than 1500 Arthroscopy (Key hole) surgeries
- One of the few surgeons to perform Hip Arthroscopy in Karnataka
- Authored 30 publications in International Indexed Journals.
- Presented more than 50 papers/posters in International Conferences.
- Core Faculty and mentor to train surgeons in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy.
- Reviewer for Bone and Joint Journal
- Awarded the IOA-Thailand Ambassadorship 2014
- Awarded the SICOT German Travelling Fellowship (Arthroplasty/Sports Medicine) for the year 2012(Oct-Dec)
- Recipient of LESTER-LOWE Young Surgeon SICOT Award 2010 presented at the Annual Conference in Sep 2010 at Gothenburg, Sweden
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Orthopaedics.
- Reviewer for International Orthopaedics Journal
- Editorial Board Member of Journal OA Orthopaedics published by Open Access Publishing London
Talks & Publications
- Authored 30 publications in International Indexed Journals,
- Presented more than 50 papers/posters in International Conferences,
- Languages : English ,Kannada, Hindi,Konkani Bengali, Telugu, Tamil
- Gender : Male
- Orthopaedic Surgery