DR. SRIDHARA G
Consultant – Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology
Manipal Hospital- HAL Old Airport Road, Bengaluru
MBBS: Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore | MD: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi | DM: Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
Fellowship & Membership
- Member of Cardiological Society of India
- Member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Member of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
- Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
Field of Expertise
- Has over 14 years’ experience and expertise on all the Cardiac Interventions and Diagnostic procedures performed in Cathlab
- Experienced Interventionist for Coronary and Structural Heart Diseases including Valvular Interventions. Performed large number of Primary Percutaneous emergency lifesaving interventions in Heart Attack.
- Special interest in Cardiac Electrophysiology for treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias. Has vast experience in Cardiac Electronic Device implantations including pacemakers CRT-P and CRT-D.
- Experienced and expertise in performing Electrophysiology Ablation procedures for SVT like AVNRT and Accessory Pathways.
- Performed Atrial Flutter and Idiopathic VT Ablations with 3D Electro Anatomical mapping systems. Also has gained expertise and experience in Paediatric Catheterization procedures including Device Closure.
Awards & Achievements
- Rotary Gold Medal for MD- Medicine 2001 from Delhi University
- Nova Nordisk Educational Grant Award for Best Research work at National Level for Diabetes
- Gold Medal for application of Fuzzy Logic for diagnosing CAD in PHC- Institution of Engineers of India
Talks & Publications
- Presented MD research work at API conference, NewDelhi-2001
- Presented DM research work at CSI conference- Bangalore-2004
- Conducted and Organized many Health Camps in Tumkur and Kolar Districts
- MD Research work in Indian Practitioner Journal 2002
- Stroke a rare presentation of Cardiac Amyloidosis- Neurology India March 2003
- Device closure of ASD, VSD and PDA. Indian Journal of Cardiology 2004
- Cyanotic spells in Tetrology of Fallot, Indian Journal of Cardiology 2005
- Radiation Hazards in Cathlab, indian Journal of cardiology 2005
- Languages : Kannada, Telugu, English, Hindi
- Gender : Male