DR. SAURABH VASHISHTHA
Consultant – Urology, Robotic Surgery And Renal Transplantation
Manipal Hospital, Hal Airport Road, Bengaluru
MBBS: KG’s Medical College, Lucknow | PDF: Uro-Oncology & Robotic Surgery, RGCI & RC, New Delhi | MS: General Surgery, KG’s Medical University, Lucknow | DNB: General Surgery, NBE, New Delhi.
Fellowship & Membership
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Member of Urological Society of India.
- Member of American Urological Association.
Field of Expertise
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimal access Urological Surgery – Laparoscopic & Endourology.
- Renal Transplantation & Allied Vascular Surgeries
Awards & Achievements
- Honours in eleven subjects during MBBS.
- Gold Medal in MS General Surgery.
- Performed more than 800 Uro-Oncological and Renal Transplant & allied surgeries in last 3 years which includes full spectrum of open and advanced urological and uro oncological procedures out of which few were very rare surgeries also such as
- Simultaneous Non Clamping Bilateral Partial Nephrectomy in VHL Syndrome
- Simultaneous Radical and Partial Nephrectomy for Bilateral RCC
- Simultaneous Radical Colectomy & RPLND with Partial Nephrectomy/ Radical Nephrectomy for Colonic cancer and RCC
- Simultaneous Partial Nephrectomy and Thyroidectomy for MEN Syndrome
- Metestectomy including Rib and soft tissue mass resection in Metastatic RCC
- Non clamping partial nephrectomies in complex RCC with solitary functioning kidney or preexisting renal failure
- Open and laparoscopic complete/ limited RPLND for Testicular tumours & upper tract TCC
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male