DR. RANDEEP WADHAWAN
HOD And Consultant – Department Of Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery & Gastrointestinal Surgery
Manipal Hospital, Delhi
MBBS | MS (Gen.Surgery) | M.S. | FIAGES | FMAS | FAIS | FICS | FALS | FMBS | FACS (Fellow American College Of Surgeons)
Fellowship & Membership
- IAGES – Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- AMASI – Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- ASI – Association of Surgeons of India
- OSSI– Obesity Surgery Society of India
- IFSO– International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- HSI – Hernia Society of India.
- APHS – Asia-Pacific Hernia Society
- Delhi Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- DMA (South Delhi Branch) – Delhi Medical Association
Field of Expertise
- Bariatric & Metabolic ( Surgery for Type II Diabetes) Surgeries.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Hernia surgeries including complex Hernias.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic advanced Gastrointestinal Surgeries.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal oncologic surgeries.
Awards & Achievements
- He has numerous publications in National and International Journals.
- He has contributed a chapter in books.
- He has delivered more than 250 lectures as invited faculty and prestigious orations in National and International conferences.
- He has been an operative faculty in more than 50 National conferences.
- He has trained more than 500 surgeons in the field of Bariatric & metabolic surgeries and advanced laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeries.
Talks & Publications
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka held a E- Press Conference on Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty by Dr. Randeep Wadhawan covered in media.
- Languages : English , Hindi, Punjabi
- Gender : Male