Dr. Rana Patir
Chairman – Neurosurgery
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
Dr. Rana Patir is an eminent Neurosurgeon of India with more than 23 years of experience in the field of advanced neurosurgery. Besides being a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, and professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Assam. He has also been the head of the department of Neurosurgery at Max hospitals, and Sir Ganga Ram hospital New Delhi.
He is known as one of the best Neurosurgeons and spinal surgeons in India, having more than 10,000 neurosurgical procedures to his credit. He specializes in Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, Extra Cranial-Intracranial Bypass Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery.
With over two decades of experience, Dr Patir is considered one of the best neurosurgeon in India.
- Director, Neurosurgery, Max Healthcare
- Chaired the Department of Neurosurgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar, Regional Neurosciences Centre, New Castle upto Tyne
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation especially for Pain Management
- Skull Base Surgery
- Neurovascular Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery.
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK
- Former Associate Professor, AIIMS
- Have authored several papers and chapters in peer reviewed national and international medical journals and test books.
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male