Dr. Rama Joshi
Director & HOD – Gynae Oncology, Robotic Surgery
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
Dr. Joshi is a one of the best Gynae Oncologist in Delhi and Gurgaon region. She has a rich experience of over two decades of performing all radical surgeries for Gynaecological Cancers. She has worked in reputed hospitals in Delhi-NCR as HOD, Gynae Oncology. She was a Fellow Gynae Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and a UICC Fellow at BGH, Buffalo, NY USA. She has also been trained at the Comprehensive Cancer Centre, University of Michigan, USA and University of Lyon France. Robotic surgery training: da Vinci Intuitive at Sunnyvale, California USA.
Her vast experience in the field of Gynae cancer, places her amongst the best Gynae cancer Surgeon in Gurgaon and one of the top ovarian cancer doctor in Delhi NCR region.
- BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
- Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Delhi
- Association of Gynaecological oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Indian society of oncology (ISO)
- Federation of obstetricians & Gynecologists of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- International Gynaecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- Member steering committee: Standard Treatment Guidelines for Gynaecological Cancers proposed by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India & ICMR Treatment Guidelines on Ovarian Cancer Management.
- Management of all Gynaecological cancers including radical surgeries for cancer Cervix, Endometrium, Ovarian, Vaginal, Vulvar cancers
- Robotics surgeries for uterine cancer, cervical cancer, staging for ovarian cancer, suspicious gynae cancers and for premalignant gynaecological conditions
- Management of women with suspicious Gynaecological malignancies and premalignant Gynaecological diseases.
- Clinical research and cancer awareness and early detection programmes.
- Six gold medals, including Pfizer gold medal post graduate award,
- Bhamashah Award for academic excellence.
- Authored numerous original contributions, clinical communications & abstracts in peer-reviewed literature.
- Contributed a chapter “Vulvar Cancer” in the book “Practical Gynecologic Oncology”.
- Organized National & International Gynae Oncology Conferences & National CMEs, Symposias & Surgical workshops.
- Organised Globeathon Walk India to end Gynae Cancers on September 29, 2013.
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Female