DR. RADHAKRISHNAN C N
HOD & Consultant – Paediatric Surgery And Paediatric Urology
Manipal Hospitals – Old Airport Road, Bengaluru.
MBBS | MS | DNB | FRCS (Edinburgh) | FRCS (Paediatric Surgery).
Fellowship & Membership
- Member Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Member Indian association of Paediatric Urology
Field of Expertise
- Congenital urological conditions with a special interest in hypospadias
- Neonatal surgery
- Paediatric Trauma
- Paediatric GI
- Paediatric laparoscopy and Robotic surgery
Awards & Achievements
- Examiner for the MRCS Examination conducted by the Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- Faculty, Comprehensive Trauma Life Support Course
Talks & Publications
- The Tunica-Vaginalis flap to prevent postoperative fistula following complicated hypospadias repair: Has the search for Holy Grail ended?” presented in 20th Asia-Pacific Association of Pediatric Urologists meet APAPU-2018 at New Delhi.
- Radhakrishna V, Radhakrishnan CN, Kabilan HK, Chandrappa AB, Vasudevan S. Limb salvage in anextensive, complicated vascular lesion of the arm in an infant. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Sur2020;25(2):121-125
- Radhakrishna V, Radhakrishnan CN, Rao RCS, , Kireeti G. Chemoport-A Savior in Children Who Require Chronic Venous Access: An Observational Study. Vasc Specialist Int 2019;35:145-151.
- Languages : English ,Kannada
- Gender : Male