Dr. Praveen Khilnani
Director – Pediatric critical care.
Senior consultant – Pediatric Critical Care & Pulmonology.
Director – Academics and fellowship program
MADHUKAR RAINBOW CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & BIRTHRIGHT, DELHI
MD, FAAP, FCCM, FSICCM, MCCM(USA), Diploma at American board of Pediatric & Pediatric critical care medicine.
Dr. Khilnani, graduated from MAMC (Delhi university) ,obtained his post-graduation in Anesthesiology AIIMS Delhi, He subsequently completed his three year Pediatric residency (equivalent to MD Pediatrics) followed by obtaining American board certification in Pediatrics. He then completed a two year fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care and neonatal intensive care in Harvard University affiliated Mass general and Boston children’s hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He is a highly qualified pediatric Critical care consultant with vast overseas experience and setting up multiple Pediatric critical care units in India ,UAE and USA. He is currently working as Director of Pediatric Intensive Care unit and fellowship Program in Pediatric critical care and senior consultant Pediatric Pulmonology.He is academic director at Rainbow children’s hospitals group,India .Dr. Praveen Founder editor of Rainbow Pediatric journal since Jan 2019 and has many national , international publications & has written books on Pediatrics Intensive Care and neonatal and pediatric mechanical ventilation. He has also been awarded by Indian Medical Association Vishishth Chikitsa Rattan award on his contribution to Critical Medicine in India, Development of IAP fellowships, FNB & DNB programs in Pediatric intensive care. He’s also actively involved in delivering guest lecturers in many local, national and International medical programs.
Dr. Khilnani has more than 30 years of experience in Pediatrics, Pediatric Intensive Care, & Pediatric Pulmonology
Area of Interest
· Pediatric Intensive Care
· Pediatric Pulmonology
· Fellow: American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
· American Academy of Pediatrics (Critical Care)
· World Federation of Pediatrics Intensive & Critical Care Societies (WFPICCS)
· Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
· Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
· Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
· MCCM: Highest Award in critical care medicine by American college of critical care Medicine (only Indian to receive such a distinguished award)
· FCCM Fellowship by American college of Critical Care Medicine
· Vishishth Chikitsa Rattan award presented by Indian Medical Association on his contribution to Critical Medicine in India, Development of IAP fellowships, FNB & DNB programs in Pediatric intensive care.
· FISCCM Fellowship of Indian society of Critical Care Medicine
· Champion of Hematology: Pediatric Resident Award.
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male