DR. PRASHANTH INNA
Consultant – Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Manipal Hospitals – Old Airport Road, Bengaluru.
QUALIFICATION: MBBS | MS (Orthopaedics) (AIIMS) | DNB | MNAMS.
Fellowship & Membership
- Paediatric Orthopaedics – The Royal Hospital for sick kids, Glasgow, UK
- Paediatric Orthopaedics – Korea University Medical center, Seoul, Korea
Field of Expertise
- Congenital problems- like DDH, Clubfeet
- Neurological problems like Cerebral Palsy, Myelomeningocoele and the Residual Deformities
- Limb lengthening and Deformity Correction
- Paediatric Musculoskeletal Infections
- Developmental disorders like Perthes and SCFE (Slipped capital femoral epiphysis)
- Complicated fractures and Dislocations
- Revision Surgeries
Awards & Achievements
- 3 Gold Medals in MBBS
- Presented a paper titled “Giant cell tumors: Ploidy, p53 and ER/PR receptors: Are these the prognostic markers?” in the Delhi Orthopaedic association annual conference (DOACON-2009) held in AIIMS, New Delhi, India on January 2010 and was awarded with the “Best paper presentation under 40 years of age”.
- Languages : English, Tulu, Kannada, Hindi
- Gender : Male