DR. PRAMOD KRISHNAN
HOD & Consultant – Neurology, Epileptology, Sleep Medicine
Manipal Hospital- Old Airport Road, Bengaluru.
MBBS | MD (General Medicine) | DM (Neurology)
Field of Expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis & other Demyelinating Diseases
- Sleep Medicine.
Awards & Achievements
- Silver Jubilee Award for the Best Outgoing student in DM Neurology.
- Dr. Anisya Vasanth Memorial Award for the Best Postgraduate Resident in Neurology.
- Aventis Pharma award for Best Outgoing Student in MBBS course.
- Hoechst Marion Roussel Gold Medal in MBBS course.
- Prof. C Vittal Golden Independence Commemorative award.
- Pfizer award in MBBS course top achiever. Gold Medal in ENT.
- National and International publications.
Talks & Publications
- Epilepsy & Seizures: Definition, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Prevention.
- Manipal Hospitals conducted a webinar in Hassan on “Early Identification of Stroke-Time is Brain” presented by Dr Pramod Krishnan and Dr Ullas V Acharya – October 30, 2020
- Covid is a strong risk factor for stroke in young patients: Dr. Pramod Krishnan, Consultant and HOD Neurology, Manipal Hospitals, Old Airport Road
- Most youngsters are secretly battling with Bulimia Nervosa, eating disorder- Dr. Pramod Krishnan – Consultant and HOD – Neurology, Manipal Hospitals Old Airport Road.
- Languages : Kannada, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
- Gender : Male