Dr. Pradeep Bansal
Additional Director & Unit Head – Urology & Renal Transplant, Robotic Surgery, Urology, Uro-oncology.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
MBBS – King George’s Medical College Lucknow, MS – King George’s Medical College Lucknow, Mch (Urology) – Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
Dr. Pradeep Bansal, is a renowned name in the field of Urology. He is the Director and Unit Head for Urology, Uro-oncology Robotics and Renal Transplant at FMRI, with a rich experience of over 20 years to his credit. Dr Bansal has been associated with several prestigious organisations like Artemis and Max Hospital earlier. He has extensive experience in all kind of urological surgeries like endo-urology, reconstructive urology and robotic surgeries . He Has performed more than 300 Renal transplant both adult and paediatric one.
- Consultant Urology and Renal transplant ( jan 2004 to feb 2005)– st. stephen,’s hospital Delhi
- Consultant urology (march 2005 to june 2007) – Maharaja Agrasen hospitlal west punjabi bagh, Delhi.
- Principal consultant urology and Renal Transplant ( july 2007 to 14 th June 20018) – Max and Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- North zone Urological society of India
- Urological society of India
- Indian society of organ transplantation
- Society de internationalis
Main Speciality: Urology & Renal Transplant
- Renal transplant
- Laparoscopic urological surgeries
- Reconstructive urology
- Female urology
- Paediatric urology
Awards and Honours
- Certificate of honor in Biochemistry, MBBS examinations conducted by the University of Lucknow.
- Honors in Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology , Social & Preventive medicine, Pharmacology , Forensic Medicine, Medicine & Pediatrics & Ophthalmology in MBBS examinations conducted by the University in Lucknow.
- Silver medal & certificate of honor – for S S Khan Dissection competition at KGMC Lucknow.
- Best Paper Award – Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures: a critical appraisal of various techniques. North Zone Urological Society of India (NZUSICON) – Udaipur , October 2001
- 2nd Prize – Urology Quiz for Trainees , North Zone Urological Society of India (NZUSICON) – Udaipur , October 2001
- 1st Prize – Urology Quiz for Trainees , North Zone Urological Society of India (NZUSICON) – Udaipur , October 2002.
- Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures: a critical appraisal of various techniques
Dubey D, Kumar A, Bansal P. Srivastava A, Kapoor R, Mandhani A, Bhandari M
(BJU Int. 2003, 91(3):215-8)
- Urinary Interleukin-8 predicts the response of low dose and standard dose intravesical BCG(Danish 1331 strain) in superficial bladder cancer.
Dubey D, Kumar A, Bansal P. Naik S J. Urol 2002; 168(5):2232-2235
- Live Donation of Ectopic Kidneys: a feasible option under compelling circumstances – Kumar A, Dubey D, Verma BS, Kathuria M, Bansal P. J. Urol 2001;165(2): 505-6.
- Laproscopic radical nephrectomy: our initial experience.
Bansal P, Kumar A, Srivastava A. Sharma D, Mandhani A, Bhandari M. (In Press, Indian Journal of Urology)
- Update on Medical Management of BPH.
Bansal P, Kumar A (USI newsletter, March 2003; Vol 24 (1))
- Simaltaneous Dual Organ Ablation: A new vista in Laparoscopic era.
Kumar A , Bansal P Raghvendra M Dubey D (in press J Urol)
- Radiological management of Reno vascular Hypertension in developing country -Kumar A, Dubey D, Bansal P, Sanjeevan K, Jain S, Gulathi S (in press J Urol)
- Sequential anastomosis of accessory renal artery to inferior epigastric artery in the management of multiple arteries in live related renal transplantation; a critical appraisal.
Kumar A, Gupta RS, Srivastava A, Bansal P, Clin. Transplant 2001; 15 (2): 131 – 5.
Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures; a critical appraisal of various techniques.
Dubey D, Kumar A, Bansal P, Srivastava A, Kapoor R, Mandhani A, Bhandari M (Synopsis accepted in J Urol in press).
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male