DR. PEUSH BAJPAI
HOD And Consultant – Medical Oncology Sciences
Manipal Hospital, Delhi
MBBS | MD General Medicine | Specialist Accreditation In Medical Oncology- European Society Of Oncology (ESMO) Certification | DM (Medical Oncology) Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai.
Fellowship & Membership
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- NCR oncology group
- Dwarka IMA
Field of Expertise
- Breast Cancer Management Gastrointestinal malignancies- Gastric, colo-rectal, hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Gynaecological Malignancies- Carcinoma Ovary, the endometrium.
- Hematological Malignancies -Multiple Myeloma, CML, CLL and Autologous Bone marrow transplant
- Soft-tissue Sarcomas and Osteosarcoma
- Thoracic Malignancies- Lung Carcinoma
- Precision Oncology
Awards & Achievements
- First prize as a part of a team in a Case presentation at the UK Breast Oncoplasty Masterclass
- First prize in All India Quiz at Lymphoma leukemia meet at Mumbai organized by European Society of Medical Oncology
- Best poster in BTG Hong Kong โ€Prospective evaluation of Musculoskeletal events in patients of CML on Imatinib Mesylate and correlation with electrolyte imbalances”
Talks & Publications
- Bajpai P, Ganesan P. Rajendranath, R. and Sagar TG (2012) CaseReport – “ Rare case of hairy cell leukemia in a patient of head and neck
- malignancy http://medej.tnmgrmu.ac.in 2 (2)
- Kandakumar V, Ganesan P, Bajpai P (2011) A rare case of peripheral T-cell lymphoma in one year oldchild Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2011 Oct-Dec; 32(4): 227–229.
- Methotrexate Induced Acute Encephalopathy-Occurrence on Re-challenge
- and Response to Aminophylline. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus 2014 Sep
- 12;30(Suppl 1):105-7. Epub 2013 Jun 12. Peush Bajpai et al
- Novel formulations of docetaxel, paclitaxel and doxorubicin in the management of metastatic breast cancer Oncol Lett 2018 Sep 2;16(3):3757-3769. Epub 2018 Jul 2.Peush Bajpai et al
- Pazopanib Monotherapy Is Active in Relapsed and Refractory Metastatic Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma and Can Produce Durable Response
- Peush Bajpai et al.Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer volume 50, pages943–946(2019)
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors: Real-world experience from India in advanced solid cancers that have progressed on chemotherapy South Asian J Cancer. 2019 Jan-Mar; 8(1): 65–68. Peush Bajpai et al
- Submitted for Publication: “ Collusion: The façade and it’s implications on Total pain management in palliative care -IJPC_81_20( Indian Journal of palliative care
- Bajpai, P entitled “Retrospective analysis of adolescent ALL outcomes on BFM 86 protocol in “Lymphoma & Leukemia “(2012) international conference organized by ICONESCON held at Mumbai
- Bajpai, P. et al Poster presentation: Cardiac Status in Long Term Survivors after Anthracycline Therapy in Lymphoma a prospective study of 141patients, ICON 2009 Chennai
- Prospective evaluation of musculoskeletal events in patients of Chronic Myeloid
- Leukemia – Chronic Phase treated with Imatinib mesylate AND possible
- correlation with electrolyte imbalances. Asia-Pacific Hematology consortium
- held during 22- 23 Feb 2013 at Hongkong BTG2013 Abstract (20):20-21
- A multicenter, open-label, single-arm, phase IV study of Trastuzumab
- Emtansine in Indian patients with HER2 positive unresectable locally
- advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have received prior treatment
- with trastuzumab and a taxane
- A multi-centre, observational, data collection registry study to monitor the
- routine clinical use of MABTAS (RITUXIMAB 100 MG / 500 MG
- CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INFUSION, MANUFACTURED BY
- INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD) in Indian patients.
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Multi-national Trial to evaluate
- the Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of SAIT101 Versus Rituximab as
- a Firstline Immunotherapy Treatment in Patients with Low Tumor Burden
- Follicular Lymphoma.
- Coguide for Thesis Diplomate National Board (DNB) Medical Assessment of Toxicity of Chemotherapy in Indian Geriatric patient population and Utility Of CRASH-(Chemotherapy Risk assessment Scale for high age patient.)
- Have Organized SABCS( San Antonio Breast Cancer update 2016 under the aegis of Delhi Breast Oncology Group.
- Delhi Breast Oncology group meeting @ Manipal Hospital Dwarka in August 2018
- Co-Organizer of Best Of SABCS 2018 April 2018
- Organized workshop at Manipal Hospital Dwarka on Good Clinical Practice ( GCP) on 1st March 2019
- CME on prostate cancer – CONFLUENCE meeting on Prostate Cancer -12 October 2019
- Dr Peush Bajpai in an authored article on know the warning signs when to approach your doctor observing the Breast cancer Awareness month in the DNA
- Languages : English , Hindi, Tamil
- Gender : Male