Dr. P. Latha Mageswari - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. P. Latha Mageswari
Consultant – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre – Chennai
Qualification: MBBS, DGO, MRCOG, FRCOG, DFFP
- An alumnus of Institute of obstetrics and gynaecology Chennai, with 20 years of clinical experience, worked and trained in UK with pioneers in the field of high-risk obstetrics.
- After return to India she has continued her interest in high risk obstetrics and maternal medicine.
- She has an active interest in teaching and conducts regular workshops. She has co-authored a preparatory book for Royal college exams. She also mentors’ candidates preparing for MRCOG exams.
- She has been awarded Fellowship by Royal college of Obstetrician and gynaecologist, London.UK
- A team leader with an inclusive approach, she likes to set exemplary standards in care of pregnant women. Hard work with smile remains her motto
- MBBS 1997, Stanley Medical college, Chennai
- DGO 2000, IOG, Egmore, MMC, Chennai
- MRCOG, (UK) 2002, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London
- DFFP 2006, Faculty of family planning, RCOG
- FRCOG (UK) 2014, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London
- 18 years of post MBBS Obstetrics and Gynaecological experience. Trained and worked in renowned institutions both India and UK
- Fellow of Royal college of obstetrician and gynaecologist, London
- Managed high risk pregnancy unit
- Involved in academic activities and teaching both in UK and India, including MRCOG training courses
- 2001 to 2014 National Health Service, UK
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male