Dr. Niti Raizada - Medical Oncology and Hemato-Oncology
Dr. Niti Raizada
Director – Medical Oncology and Hemato-Oncology
Fortis Hospital – Bannerghatta Main, Bangalore.
Fortis Hospital – Cunningham Road, Bangalore.
Fortis La Femme – Richmond Town, Bangalore.
After completing her MD in general medicine, she went ahead to complete DM in Medical Oncology from the prestigious Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai followed by a fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant (Stem cell Transplant) from Imperial College and Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK.
Dr. Niti Raizada is also accredited with MRCP (Medical Oncology) by the Royal College of Physicians, UK in 2017.
Dr. Niti is a certified oncologist by the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) at Stockholm, Sweden in 2008 and Re-certified by ESMO in 2015.
Dr. Niti Raizada is the Director of Medical Oncology and Hemato Oncology, and Transplant Physician at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road. With an experience of 18 years, Dr. Niti has managed over:
● 12000 Chemotherapies, Biologic Therapies and Immunotherapies every year
● 5000 Bone marrow procedures and other procedures like Intrathecal, Intraperitoneal, Intrapleural chemotherapies
Dr. Niti has lead pioneering efforts in new drug discoveries through clinical trials from Phase 1 to Phase 4 and has practised across paediatric to geriatric age groups. She has utilised her immense experience in initiating &setting up a premier Oncology Unit at Vikram Hospital, Bengaluru as well as furthering the advances in Cancer Institute, Fortis Hospital.
Social Welfare Initiative: Chief Trustee of National Research Network & Cancer Foundation, a charitable trust to support Cancer Research and care for underprivileged cancer patients.
Honors & Awards
- President of India Award in 1998.
- Awarded kak memorial award for all-round best performance with 18 Gold Medals in Medical College.
- Times Health Service Excellence Award in Oncology, 2019
Area Of Expertise
- Breast, Genito-urinary, Gastrointestinal, Thoracic, Gynaec Oncology
- Hemato Oncology with Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplants
She is also on the Editorial Board of eminent international Journals and authored various articles in national and international journals herself.
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Female