DR. MOHIT P SHETTI
Consultant – Medical Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Therapeutic & Bariatric Endoscopy
Manipal Hospital- Old Airport Road, Bengaluru.
MBBS – KMC Manipal | MD (General Medicine) – KMC Manipal | DNB (General Medicine) – National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi | MRCP (UK) – Royal College Of Physicians, London, UK, | FRCP – Royal College Of Physicians (Edinburgh) | FRACP (Gastroenterology) – Royal Australasian College Of Physicians, Australia.
Fellowship & Membership
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australia.
- Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
- Member of American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Member of Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE)
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
Field of Expertise
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Bariatric Endoscopy (Endosocpic Therapy for Weight Loss)
Awards & Achievements
- 1st to perform Endoscopic Sleeve Gatsroplasty (ESG) procedure in Karnataka,
- Adjunct Faculty, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE),
- Peter Cotton Travel Fellowship: Studied Advanced Endoscopy Techniques at MUSC Health, Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship in ERCP, EUS, and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Australia.
- Specialist Registration with Australian Health Practioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Conjoint supervisor for Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy training, Australia.
- Best Registrar Lyell McEwin Hospital, South Australia. Registrar Academic Prize, Lyell McEwin Hospital, South Australia.
- MBBS Gold medalist
Talks & Publications
- Publications in several International journals
- Languages : English ,Kannada, Hindi
- Gender : Male