Dr. Manu Chaudhary
Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist(American Board Certified)
RAINBOW CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & BIRTHRIGHT – MARATHAHALLI, BENGALURU
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics), Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist (American Board Certified)
Dr. Manu Chaudhary, MBBS, MD, is an American Board Certified Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist, and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. After completing her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, she pursued her residency and fellowship from the USA. Her externships were at Harvard Medical College & Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
She gained expertise in most sophisticated and contemporary diagnostic methods and therapeutic modalities to assist in the care of healthy children with life-threatening to common infections as well as those immunocompromised patients (including hemato-oncology, solid organ and bone marrow transplant, neonatal and pediatric critical care patients) with complex infectious diseases. Her outpatient training included general ID follow-up for inpatients, referrals from paediatricians, and specialty clinics for Tuberculosis, Travel, and HIV. She also specialises in Infection Control & Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship.
Fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 07/2014- 06/2017
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
- Largest Children’s Hospital in the USA
- 3rd Best hospital per US News & World Report Honor Roll
Residency in Pediatrics, 07/2011- 06/2014
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit USA
- One of the oldest Children’s Hospital
- Senior resident with Dr Bonita Stanton, author Nelson’s Textbook of Pediatrics
Medical School, MBBS, 07/2004 – 04/2010
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India
- Medals of Distinction in Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, and Ophthalmology, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
She is the only USA trained (3 years), Pediatric Infectious Diseases physician in Karnataka, and among the few in the country.
- Recipient of Early Career Award ($25,000, ~18Lacs INR) from Thrasher Research Fund (only 15 out of 120 applicants funded worldwide) and STS by Indian Council of Medical Research
- Published and presented first-author original research work nationally and internationally.
- Her research of Prolonged Fever in Indian Children was awarded at 2019 annual conference of the World Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Languages : English,Hindi
- Gender : Female