Dr. Manoj Padman
MADHUKAR RAINBOW CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & BIRTHRIGHT, DELHI
MS – Orthopedics, DNB – Orthopedics, MSc Research (UK), FRCS Glasgow, FRCS Trauma & Orthopedics, National Fellowship – Pediatric Orthopedics, Sheffield Children’s Hospital (UK).
Dr. Manoj Padman qualified from the prestigious Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry. He is also a Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations in Orthopedic Surgery.
He worked in the United Kingdom for a period of 10 years in various orthopedic departments of the University hospitals of Leeds and Sheffield. During this period, he obtained his Fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS) and also successfully passed the intercollegiate exam in Trauma & Orthopedics (FRCS Tr & Orth) in 2008. As part of his orthopedic training in the UK. He also undertook basic research looking at biological reaction to conventional and newer polyethylene used in arthroplasty and was awarded the Masters in Research in 2004 from the University of Leeds.
He did his fellowship at the Sheffield Children’s Hospital after being appointed as National Fellow in Pediatric Orthopedics. During the course of his fellowship, he was exposed to the full range and breadth of the various disciplines of Pediatric Orthopedics. He briefly worked as Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Sheffield Children’s Hospital before returning back to India in June 2009.
Dr. Manoj Padman has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of Interest
- Trauma, Hip reconstruction & preservation
- Deformity correction & Limb Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle problems
- Management of neuromuscular pathologies
- Birth anomalies
- Post infective and post traumatic sequelae
- Paediatric Orthopedic Society of India
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sharrard Society, Sheffield, UK
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
Award & Recognition
- University gold medal – Masters in Orthopedic Surgery
- Invited faculty and speaker at national and international meetings
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male