Dr. M. P. Venkatesh - Paediatrics
Dr. M. P. Venkatesh
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre- Chennai
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
Dr. Venkatesh M P is a Pediatrician and neonatologist has an experience of 18 years in the field of pediatrics and neonatology.
He underwent DNB neonatology training at Vijaya Hospitals, Chennai (accredited for DNB neonatology)
Worked as senior neonatologist at institute of reproductive medicine, Madras Medical Mission for 5 years and managed all high-risk neonates like extreme low birth weight babies, complex congenital heart diseases etc, with mortality rate of 0.8%
He has received gold medals for his scientific paper presentation in state & national conferences during postgraduation.
He has been faculty for various workshop and neonatal conferences and scientific sessions in state conferences.
His area of research is in perinatology. He assesses all children in a complete manner and gives compassionate and comprehensive care.
- MBBS 1996, Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MD Paediatrics 2000, Madras Medical College, Chennai
- DNB Neonatology Training 2008, Vijaya Hospital, Chennai
- Neonatology& Pediatric outpatient clinics
- High risk clinic for newborns (neuro developmental clinics)
- Pediatric infectious diseases, pediatric allergy and immunology
- Pediatric inpatient care
- Neonatal intensive care
- 2005 to 2008 Junior Consultant, Paediatrics and Neonatology, Vijaya Health Centre, Chennai
- 2008 to 2014 Senior Consultant, Neonatalogy, Madras Medical Mission
- 2015 & 2016 Senior Consultant and Head, Deepam Hospitals, Pallavaram
- 2017 & 2018 Visiting Consultant, Prasanth Childrens Hospital, Chennai
- From 2013 Developmental Paediatrician, The perinatal research foundation, Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai
- Organised workshops and participated as faculty in state and national neonatology conferences.
- Certified NALS Provider-done at PGI Chandigarh
- Attended various conventional ventilation and high frequency ventilation workshop and also conducted ventilation workshop in state neonatology conference.
Honors & Awards
- Scientific paediatric paper presented in state conference, Madurai
- Scientific neonatology paper presented in national conference, Pune
Affiliations And Memberships
- Indian academy of paediatrics (IAP)
- National neonatology forum (NNF)
- Breast feeding promotion of India (BPNI)
- Indian medical association (IMA)
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male