Dr. K. V. Krishnamani
MBBS, DNB (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
American Oncology Institute , Nallagandla, Hyderabad
- DM (Medical Oncology) – NIMS Hyderabad, 2014
- DNB (Internal Medicine) – IGGGH & PGI, Puducherry, 2010
- M.B.B.S. – JJM Medical College, Davangere, 2005
Dr. K. V. Krishnamani is one of the best medical oncologists in Hyderabad, possessing an extensive knowledge and experience in his field. Currently, Dr K. V. Krishnamani is working as a Consultant Medical Oncologist, at American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad.
Dr. K. V. Krishnamani completed his medical graduation in 2005 and further continued with higher studies and specialized as a Medical oncologist in the year 2014. Since then he has been adding new horizons to his career pursuing fellowships from renowned institutes abroad as one of the successful medical oncologists and serving patients being an important part of various hospitals and organizations pan-India. He holds expertise in medical emergencies, critical care management especially in neutropenic and immunocompromised patients, bone marrow transplants, etc.
Dr. K. V. Krishnamani is very learned persona in his field and has been participating in multiple seminars, meetings, attended more than 25 workshops and presented papers in recognized national and international scientific societies in Oncology and other fields. He has also contributed to a chapter in Hematology Today. He has been a reviewer for International Journal of Clinical case reports and BMC Research Notes.
Dr. K. V. Krishnamani has been always interested in research and clinical studies in oncology apart from clinical practice. He has been a part of a few oncology clinical trials, also was in the advisory board in a study conducted by one of the world’s prestigious pharmaceutical firm. He’s a member of American and European oncology societies as well. Dr K. V. Krishnamani has given talk sessions and lectures for many forums and platforms for students’ and nurses trainings and even international conferences as well.
- Currently working as a Consultant Medical Oncologist, American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist- CARE Hospitals, Hyderabad. Jan 2018
- Senior Resident- Department of Medical Oncology, Jupiter Hospital, Mumbai- February 2011- June 2011
- Senior Resident- Department of Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai- August 2010- January 2011
Areas of Expertise
- Emergencies – Internal medicine, medical oncology, code blue
- Critical Care Management- Managing sepsis, especially in neutropenic and immunocompromised patients
- Managing Chemotherapy and Transfusions
- Administering Hematopoetic Stem cells, managing immunosuppression in BMT unit
- Pre and post bone marrow transplantation care
- Endotracheal Tube Insertion
- Lumber Puncture
- Peripheral Cavafix insertion
- ASCO- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- ESMO- European Society of Medical Oncology
- Translational research unit (TRU) visit at the IRCCS Istituto dei Tumori, Milano, Italy.
- ESMO Preceptorship course on Prostate Cancer, Lugano, Switzerland.
- ESMO Preceptorship course on Signaling pathways, Barcelona, Spain.
- Languages : English Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Sanskrit
- Gender : Male