Dr. Jyothi Patil
Chief Consultant – Fertility
RAINBOW CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & BIRTHRIGHT – MARATHAHALLI, BENGALURU.
M.S (OBG), FIRM, FMAS, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility)
Dr. Jyothi Patil ,Chief Fertility Consultant at Rainbow Hospital and IVF Centre, is a well known infertility specialist and has a wealth of 10 years experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine & Infertility .
She completed her M.B.B.S from BLDEA Medical College, Bijapur and obtained her M.S.in Obstetrics & Gyneaecology from JJM Medical college,Davangere.
She did her Post Doctorate Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the renowned Gunasheela IVF centre , Bangalore and has worked as senior consultant in the same institute for the last 7 Years.
She is specialized in Infertility and IVF treatment, Laproscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures.She has done more than 2000 IVF procedures and embryo transfers with a consistent pregnancy rate of more than 50%.
She strictly believes in performing fertility treatments in the most ethical manner by introducing the patients to the most non intrusive stress free treatment.
Her areas of special interest are challenging situations like Recurrent implantation failure, Poor ovarian reserve, PCOS , Endometriosis, , Recurrent miscarriages and Male infertility and that is why, she has many difficult, yet successful cases to her credit.
Her treatment and protocols are individualized and customized to each patient, which has proved to be very successful.
Dr. Jyothi Patil leads a highly qualified team of Consultants at Rainbow IVF Centre that offers a wide range of specialized fertility options under one roof – from IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA and PESA to freezing of embryos, oocytes, sperm, semen analysis, egg donation, surrogacy and embryo donation.
Her basic beliefs are of constant upgradation of skills and adapting to new technologies to make an IVF unit deliver the best of its services.
- Co- authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading ? Latest techniques in ART “ :- Perinatal and Neonatal Care 2016
- Co-authored a chapter on ”Embryo Donation” in :The Art and science of Assisted Reproductive Technology edited by SunitaTandulwadkar (2014)
- Co-authored a chapter on” Oocyte donation “in the Manual of Infertility by Dr.Kamini Rao (2012)
- Presented Free paper “A Novel attempt to determine if pregnancy rates improve by using Time Lapse Monitoring System in cases of Unexplained Infertility” at IFFS World Congress,,New Delhi,2016
- Lectured on “Evaluation of Tubal Factor infertility” at Gnanavarsha –BSOG 2015
- Presented e poster on “Outcome of IVF/ICSI cycles using surgically retrieved sperm in azoospermic men” at RCOG World congress 2014
- Moderator of panel discussion on “Interesting cases in ovulation induction and infertility” at Gnanavarsha BSOG 2014.
- Had been a part of the IUI workshop organised by Gunasheela IVF Centre (2014)
- Lectured on “Ovulation induction in IUI” at an Infertility CME organised by Gunasheela IVF Centre in association with IMA Bangalore (2014)
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male