DR. DIVYA BANSAL
Consultant – Clinical Hematology And BMT
Manipal Hospital, Delhi
MBBS | DNB (Pediatrics) | SGRH | DM – Clinical Hematology, AIIMS, New Delhi | Consultant – Clinical Hematology & Stem Cell Transplant | Ex Consultant Of Hematology At St. Mary’s Hospital | Imperial College Of London NHS Trust, London, UK.
Fellowship & Membership
- Life Member of Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion (ISHBT)
- Member of American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
Field of Expertise
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (BMT): Autologous, Allogenic, (MSD, MUD, Haploidentical transplants)
- Autologous BMT for Multiple Myeloma, Lymphomas, Germ cell tumors, cutaneous lymphomas, immunological disorders like Multiple Sclerosis etc.
- Allogenic BMT for benign disorders like Thalassemia, Sickle cell anemia, Aplastic anemia, bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Allogenic BMT for malignant disorders
- Hematological disease management:
- Acute Leukemia and chronic leukemia like CML, CLL
- Plasma cell Dijscrasias (Multiple Myeloma WM, Amyloidosis)
- Hemoglobinopathies (Thalassemia’s, Sickle Cell Disease and other red cell disorders)
- Hemophilia & bleeding disorders.
- Aplastic Anemia & Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome
- ITP and Thrombocytopenia’s
- Nutritional Anemia (IDA, Megaloblastic Anemia)
- Lymphomas (HL, NHL)
- Pediatric Hematological Disorders
Awards & Achievements
- Winners of National Neonatology Quiz.
- Winner of National Pediatric Hematology organization(NPHO) Thalassemia Chelation debate.
Talks & Publications
- Dr. Divya Bansal in an authored article carefully explains each type of cancer and its treatment in the DNA today
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Female