DR. ARVIND SABHARWAL
Consultant – Pediatric Surgery
Manipal Hospitals – Dwarka, Delhi.
MBBS | MS (General Surgery) | M.Ch In Pediatric Surgery From PGIMER, Chandigarh | F.R.C.S From Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh.
Fellowship & Membership
- Life member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Life member of Association Of Pediatrics of India
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Life member of Pediatric Endoscopy Soceity of India
- Fellow of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
Field of Expertise
- Neonatal surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery as laparoscopy
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric cancer surgery
- Congenital Malformations
Awards & Achievements
- Accredited teacher for Paediatric critical care
Talks & Publications
- Pallavi UN, Malasani V, Sen I, Thakral P, Dureja S, Pant V, A.Sabharwal. Molecular imaging to the surgeons rescue: Gallium-68 DOTA-exendin-4 positron emission tomography-computed tomography in Pre-operative localization of insulinomas. Indian J Nucl Med 2019;34:14-8.
- Anand Sinha, Arvind Sabharwal, Nandini Yadav, R. K. Gupta, Rana Patir. Mature Cystic Retroperitoneal Teratoma with Well Differentiated Renal Elements: Relation to Spinal Dysraphism Eur J Pediatr Surg Rep 2014;2:46–49.
- S P Kaushik R.Vohra A.Sabharwal et al Pancreatic Abscess : A review of seventeen cases. Br.J.Surg 1984:71:141
- V Sabharwal,P K Kohli, A.Sabharwal et al: Small bowel function after truncal vagotomy & drainage. JAPI 1982:30:267
- G R Verma A.Sabharwal et al: Pancreatic ascites due to Hodgkin’s lymphoma pancreas. Ind.J.Can 1983:20:38
- V Sabharwal, A Sabharwal,P K Kohli: Diarrhea after vagotomy in Indian patients. Ind.J.Surg 1983:45:74
- KL Narsimhanrao A.Sabharwal et al:Gastric volvulus. Ind Ped 1987:24:430
- Languages : Hindi, English, Arabic, Urdu
- Gender : Male