DR. AMIT RAUTHAN
HOD & Consultant – Medical Oncology
Manipal Hospital – Old Airport Road, Bengaluru.
MBBS | MD (Internal Medicine) | DM (Medical Oncology) | ESMO Certification (European Society Of Medical Oncology Accreditation)
Fellowship & Membership
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member of American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Member of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- Member of Immuno-Oncology Society of India
Field of Expertise
- Immunotherapy in Cancer management
- Targeted therapies in cancer Molecular Oncology and Personalized cancer treatment
- Integration of chemotherapy and biological therapies
- Management of hematological malignancies and solid organ cancers like lung cancer, breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, gynaecologic and head & neck cancers.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) / Stem cell transplantation He has more than 18 years of experience in treating cancer patients
Awards & Achievements
- Has received the ‘Times Healthcare Achievers’ award in Medical Oncology in 2019
Talks & Publications
- Has authored and contributed to more than 55 renowned research publications
- Has given more than 100 guest lectures in various oncology platforms
- Has contributed significantly in cancer screening programs
- CANCER PATIENTS BEAR BRUNT OF INDIA-CHINA ROW – Dr Rajashekar Jaka, Consultant – Surgical Oncology; Dr Amit Rauthan, Consultant-Medical Oncology; Manipal Hospitals Old Airport Road.
- Tackling the big C – Dr.Amit Rauthan, HOD & Consultant – Medical Oncology, Manipal Hospitals, Old Airport Road.
- Cancer cases in India witness a rise; Bengaluru hospitals offers free check-up – Dr.Amit Rauthan, HOD & Consultant – Medical Oncology,Manipal Hospitals, Old Airport Road.
- Languages : English , Hindi
- Gender : Male